PRODUCT LIST FOR EXPORT
We will provide over 4,700 chemical products to customers in a diverse range of industries. We will buy chemicals in large quantities, such as barge loads, railcars, or full truck loads, and distribute smaller quantities to more than 200,000 customers worldwide.
We source chemicals from more than 3,000 producers, including many premier global manufacturers. We want to partner with suppliers to integrate our service and logistics capabilities into their business processes, promoting collaboration on supply chain optimization, marketing, and other sales strategies.
Our chemicals portfolio includes Acids and Bases, Surfactants, Glycols, Inorganic Compounds, Alcohols, as well as general and other specialty chemicals used extensively throughout hundreds of end markets. We maintain relationships with multiple suppliers to protect our customers against disruptions in supply and to uphold pricing discipline.
We are a U.S.-based and trader of commodity chemicals that focuses on some of the most broadly used chemicals in the world. We provide a unique integrated distribution model, combining bulk and mini-bulk chemical distribution with a global procurement and trading platform.
Ammonium Persulfate (APS)
B - C
Dimethyl Disulfide (DMDS)
E - F
Glycol Ether DB
Glycol Ether DM
Glycol Ether DPM
Glycol Ether EB
Glycol Ether PM
Glycol Ether PNB
H - L
Hydrofluosilicic Acid (HFS Acid)
Methyl Amyl Alcohol
Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)
Methyl Isobutyl Ketone
Mono Sodium Phosphate
Nitrilotriacetic Acid (NTA)
Potassium Hydroxide (KOH)
Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (SAPP)
Sodium Chloride (Salt)
Sodium Perborate Tetrahydrate
T - V
Tertiary Butyl Acetate
Tetra Potassium Pyrophosphate (TKPP)
Triethylene Glycol (TEG)
X - Z
Zinc Ammonium Chloride
We offer additional products not listed for export.
Please inquire for specific products not listed.
We can also ship single and multipoint automatic-lubrication systems for greasing pumps, electric motors, conveyors, fans and more.
For orders or inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now we can offer the below on FOB-USA or CIF bulk final delivery destination basis.
50lb Purified Sea Salt (59 bags to a pallet)
50lb Granulated Salt (49 bags to a pallet)
50lb Solar Salt (49 bags to a pallet)
50Ib Epsom Salt (Bulk)
Urea 46.0 (Bulk)
Bulk Extra Coarse Rock Salt
Bulk Industrial Rock Salt
Bulk Chemical Grade Salt
Industrial Mill Salt
Kiln Dried Solar Salts
Granulated Industrial Salts - Bulk
Brine Bits - This product is intended for use in commercial water softeners.
Processed Coarse Undried Bulk Salt
Processed Stack Run Undried Solar Salt
Hi-Tex® A-100 Granulated Salt
16. Magnesium Chloride - Technical Grade
17. Bulk Extra Coarse Rock Salt (Lixator)
18. Bulk Chemical Grade Salt
19. Bulk Medium Rock Salt
20. Bulk Coarse Rock Salt
21. Driller's Choice® Granulated Salt - Intended for use as a weighting agent in drilling fluids, and in workover and completion fluids.
22. Driller's Choice® Untreated Salt
23. Driller's Choice® Fine Rock Salt
24. Driller's Choice® Sodium Chloride Brine
25. Champion's Choice® Cobalt Iodized Salt Bag and Block - Compressed blocks of fine-screened salt specially formulated with sulfur to meet the requirements of most cattle.
26. Champion's Choice® Sulfur Salt Block -
27. Champion's Choice® Sheep Salt with Selenium Bag - A fine-screened salt specially formulated with trace minerals to meet the requirements of sheep.
28. Champion's Choice® Trace Mineral Bag and Block - A specially formulated product designed to meet the salt and trace element requirements of most livestock.
29. Champion's Choice® Trace Mineral Salt with EDDI
30. Champion's Choice® White Salt Block